Subscribe to My Blog

The Eagles - Hotel California

Publicado por Javier Padrón lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008
The Eagles - Hotel California


Acordes:
Bm: x 2 4 4 3 2
F# : 2 4 4 3 2 2
A : 0 2 2 2 0 0
E : x 2 2 1 0 0
Em: x 2 2 0 0 0
G : 3 2 0 0 0 3
D : x x 0 3 2 3

Bien hablemos un poco de como se toca esta canción, vamos a tener 2 partes diferenciadas, las estrofas, y el coro. A continuacion les coloco un video que explica muy bien como se toca.


Intro:
Antes de empezar a tocar, se arpegian los siguientes acordes:
Bm F# A E G D Em F# x 2


Estrofa 1:

Bm F#
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
A E
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
G D
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
Em
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
F#
I had to stop for the night

Estrofa 2:

Bm
There she stood in the doorway;
F#
I heard the mission bell
A
And I was thinking to myself,
E
’this could be heaven or this could be hell’
G
Then she lit up a candle
D
and she showed me the way
Em
There were voices down the corridor,
F#
I thought I heard them say...

Coro:

G D
Welcome to the hotel california
Em
Such a lovely place
Bm
Such a lovely face
G D
Plenty of room at the hotel california
Em
Any time of year
F#
you can find it here


Estrofa 3:

Bm
Her mind is tiffany-twisted,
F#
she got the mercedes bends
A
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys,
E
that she calls friends
G
How they dance in the courtyard,
D
sweet summer sweat.
Em
Some dance to remember,
F#
some dance to forget


Estrofa 4:

Bm
So I called up the captain,
F#
'please bring me my wine’
A E
He said, ’we haven’t had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine’
G D
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Em
Wake you up in the middle of the night
F#
Just to hear them say...


Coro:

G D
Welcome to the hotel california
Em
Such a lovely place
Bm
Such a lovely face
G D
They livin’ it up at the hotel california
Em
What a nice surprise,
F#
bring your alibis



Estrofa 5:

(Esta estrofa se toca arpegiada)
Bm
Mirrors on the ceiling,
F#
The pink champagne on ice
A
And she said ’we are all just prisoners here,
E
of our own device’
G
And in the master’s chambers,
D
They gathered for the feast
Em
The stab it with their steely knives,
F#
But they just can’t kill the beast


Estrofa 6:

Bm
Last thing I remember, I was
F#
Running for the door
A
I had to find the passage back
E
To the place I was before
G
relax,’ said the night man,
D
We are programmed to receive.
Em
You can checkout any time you like,
F#
But you can never leave!


Video Practico



Video de la canción

One Response to "The Eagles - Hotel California"

Datos personales

Mi foto
Ingeniero en Informática, Diseñador y Desarrollador de Aplicaciones Web.
Powered By Blogger