Subscribe to My Blog

Dreamer - Ozzy Osbourne

Publicado por Javier Padrón viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008
Dreamer / Ozzy Osbourne





C Am
Gazing through the window at the world outside
C Am
Wondering will mother earth survive
F Dm G
Hoping that mankind will stop abusing her,Sometime
C Am
After all there's only just the two of us
C Am
And here we are still fighting for our lives
F Dm G
Watching all of history repeat itself, time after time

Coro:
C
I'm just a dreamer
Am Em G
I dream my life away
C
I'm just a dreamer
Am Em G
Who dreams of better days

Los mismos acordes se repiten en el siguiente verso

Dm G
Your higher power may be God or Jesus Christ
Dm G
It doesnt really matter much to me
Dm G
Without each others help there ain't no hope for us
Dm G
I'm living in a dream of fantasy,
G
oh yeah, yeah, yeah......


Para la parte del solo:
C Am C Am F Dm G .........



One Response to "Dreamer - Ozzy Osbourne"

Datos personales

Mi foto
Ingeniero en Informática, Diseñador y Desarrollador de Aplicaciones Web.
Powered By Blogger